Our project initiation process:
- Request an estimate using our web form. The team will contact you after receiving your request.
- Approve the estimate via email.
- Submit documentation electronically.
- For clinical projects: a completed Requisition System Access Request Form is required to create your custom requisition form and user accounts. We also require a completed Clinical Project Initiation Form and copy of your REB letter. Once you have access to your Requisition System account, you may begin completing requisition forms for your samples. One form must be completed for each sample prior to submission.
- For research projects: the Project Initiation Form must be completed.
- A Sample Submission Form must be completed and submitted with a copy of your REB letter.
- Submit samples
- Samples may only be submitted once appropriate documentation has been received.
- Tissue Portal will work with you to coordinate sample transfer. They will also return samples to you upon project completion.